Experiential life science education for kids:
Fun gateway to STEM learning & careers
through fostering * classes/camps * volunteering
* Baskets of Bunnies: Fun hands-on learning at your special event
* Afternoons in theBunny Garden (Re-open in spring) Click for details
* "Little Vet" Bunny Clinic: Click Here
* Bunny Boot camp: Click Here,
Prerequisite class to volunteer or to foster a rabbit
* Rabbit Fostering (Family Based): Includes prerequisite 2 hour Bunny Boot Camp, monthly hare salon, and all supplies needed to take one of our rabbits home for short term visit. We want to prevent abandonment so this is to help families with good intentions try out bunny ownership before they buy all the supplies and a rabbit (that lives ten years) . Come get trained, ask questions, borrow a bunny...and THEN we hope you will still wish to provide a forever home to one of the amazing animals waiting for adoption.
* Classroom/ Preschool pets checked out by teachers and professional tutoring services like Mathnasium.
We provide training and plenty of proven curriculum ideas.
* Join 4H : Rabbit Project -- Show one of our pedigreed rabbits in ARBA shows, county or state fair.
Train and compete in animal quiz bowl. Train and show an agility rabbit. (We lease rabbits for extended periods for 4H or FFA).
* Rabbit Sales. No offense but we won't sell you a rabbit unless you've been through our foster program.
* Business Program / Volunteer Ambassadors: Our STEM Bunnies ambassador program is great for 4th graders through adults. First, attend Bunny Boot Camp and complete a volunteer application. All adults volunteers are screened.
Earn cool thank you rewards.
Prepare & Engage Students in STEM outdoors
Preserve Endangered Heritage Breed Rabbits
Prevent Pet Abandonment
Provide Service in the Community
Learn about our fun "MISSION" to find and photograph endangered rabbits
Thank you to the Rotary clubs who have connected with our program and for ALL the good they do in the world!
ONGOING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES