* FOSTER FIRST: We provide everything you need to bring a foster bunny into your home or classroom for up to eight weeks including food, hay, cage, training, supplies, worksheets and an adorable bunny
Engaging students in active, fun "hands-on, minds-on" STEM learning
* Spark an interest in how the world around us works
* Demonstrate how STEM education, tools & careers can help solve challenges
* Develop & share lesson plans, worksheets, resources & links (Teaching methods)
* Decrease educational achievement gaps by removing economic, racial, ethnic and gender barriers
Raising & Rescuing endangered/threatened heritage breed rabbits
* Showcase endangered rabbits listed on the the Livestock Conservancy and support efforts to protect biodiversity
* Prevent rabbit abandonment, starting in Minnesota
* Teach rabbit and animal care best practices
* Provide interested classrooms, organizations and foster families with a
kid-friendly rabbit & with all needed supplies for up to 8 week "check out"
* Connect cultural, educational, life science and agricultural communities
Providing service-learning volunteer opportunities for 4th-12 grade
entrepreneurs,scout groups, 4H members and bunny lovers of all ages.
* Get trained to help us share our bunnies at community events this spring & summer.
From egg hunts to summer camp to the Hennepin County Fair, to the MN Pet Expo -- plenty of fun planned
* Therapy bunny sessions and outing to visit with seniors and referred patients, and HOPE KIDS
* Donations ideas
ONGOING EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
STRATEGIES TO REACH OUR MISSION
Thank you to all the Rotary clubs who have connected with our program and for all the good they do in the world!
Learn about our fun "MISSION" to find and photograph endangered rabbits
Prepare & Engage Students Outdoors
Preserve Endangered Heritage Breed Rabbits
Prevent Pet Abandonment
Provide Service in the Community
Educational Camps, Rabbit Fostering, Bunnies for Events.
* Baskets of Bunnies: Fun hands-on learning at your special event
* Afternoons in theBunny Garden Click for details
* Girl's "Little Vet" Bunny Clinic: Saturday April 18, May 16 Click Here
* Bunny Boot camp: Sat April 18, May 2, June 6
Prerequisite class to volunteer or to foster a rabbit